Oregon OLCC Server Permit Online
Oregon was the first state to make alcohol server training mandatory back in 1985. The Oregon OLCC (Oregon Liquor Control Commission) server permit program is mandatory for servers of alcohol in restaurants and bars that have a liquor license and allow the customers to drink on the premises. If you mix, serve or sell alcohol you are required to have this permit in the state of Oregon.
Obtain your OLCC servers permit is a two-step process regardless of which company you choose to train with. First you must complete an Oregon-approved responsible alcohol service course (which our course is). Once you have successfully completed an approved course, you must then apply for your service permit on the OLCC website. You may download the application there, complete it and mail it to the OLCC with the state fee of $23.95 (currently). The Oregon Server Permit you will receive is valid for 5 years.
OLCC Certification Online Course is Now Only $12.99!
100% Online and Available 24/7
You could get your OLCC server permit training in a classroom setting, and sit through long sessions, but why not finish your course at home? When you study with us, you just need a few hours and an Internet connection.
Plus, you'll have these great advantages:
- 100% online course available 24/7
- Customer support is available 24/7
- Interactive online course that you may take at your own pace
- Stop and resume your course as you have time
- Access to an Internet final exam that completes your OLCC training and gives you an approved certificate that you must submit to the OLCC to receive your permit
Group rates and corporate accounts are available! Call us at (877) 541-3555 to find out how we can help you get your staff trained quickly and economically.
Our course is designed by Learn2Serve and made available by Professional Bartending Schools of America (PBSA) two of the best and most-respected companies in the service industry.
By combining PBSA's long reputation for bar and restaurant training with the online interface provided by Learn2Serve, you get an OLCC training course that's fun, convenient, interactive, and affordable. Best of all, you'll learn everything you need to know to earn your certification and actually work in a bar or restaurant.
Important Points to Consider:
- You must pass the final test with a 70% or higher score
- If you fail the test, you may retake it up to two additional times
- You may renew your existing permit by taking this class
- Bartenders, servers, managers and owners should take this class
- You make take the course in multiple sessions as you have time
- You make take the course from any Internet-enabled computer
IMPORTANT - If you work in a liquor or grocery store where you fill growlers, you are required to take this course and get your OLCC permit.
Other companies want you to believe that every OLCC training course offers the same things. But, our students can tell you that our class costs less, and is easier to complete because you don't have to schedule travel time or listen to lectures. So, if you're serious about getting the best OLCC training around, click the link above and get started immediately.